Skip to main content

RIDE WIT DA BIG DAWG!!

If you can, visit the BBC's fabulous Listen Again player to listen to yesterday's "Scott Mills Gold".

Chappers, who was down to link in between re-packaged bits of the Drivetime show, wasn;t well and so who do the men in the know get in to do it instead?

Westwood.

My favourite part is the first link into Take That. It's brilliant radio gold and makes me wish (and you if you also work in radio) that we could be this honest about the tripe we;re forced to play.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 - Go to "Listen/Podcasts"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First World Problems Of A Very Lucky Boy

 I was a very lucky boy. When it came to leaving school I didn't just go wide eyed into the big bad world to see where it took me. I knew. Since being at least 8 years old I wanted to be a radio presenter. I loved listening to Manchester's Piccadilly Radio. I listened all day and all night. Timmy Mallett was my first favourite and when a lad called Mark Lupton from 2 years above me at St. Dunstan's won the top 10 singles on his show I was insanely jealous! My teenage insomnia was never a problem because it meant I could listen to ALL of the Late Night Funster Show, all the way through to 2am. I had a notebook full of ideas for features and would walk around Moston with my Walkman filling the gaps between tracks on whatever album I was wearing out with (eventually) perfectly timed links. In 1991, aged 15, I started my own weekly show on Northern Air Hospital Radio and from that moment I was regularly broadcasting, joining the hospital radio station in my uni town, the univer...

Recipes

A list of our go-to recipes CHILLI Con Carne https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/chilli-con-carne-recipe Chicken https://www.easypeasyfoodie.com/chicken-chilli-con-carne/ Vegetarian https://www.delish.com/uk/cooking/recipes/a30014496/easy-vegetarian-chili-recipe/   CHINESE Honey Soy Chicken https://www.rockrecipes.com/honey-soy-chicken-breasts/ CURRY Butternut Squash Chicken https://thehealthyfoodie.com/butternut-squash-chicken-curry/ Chicken and Prawn (Vinegar) https://www.warrennash.co.uk/recipes/chickenprawncurryrecipe Chicken with Coconut Milk https://www.skinnytaste.com/chicken-curry-with-coconut-milk-43-pts/ Easy Chicken Curry https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/easy-chicken-curry Prawn Curry https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/prawn-curry-hurry Vegetable Curry https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/vegetablecurry_80763 FISH Cod, Chick Pea & Chorizo Traybake https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/recipe/cod-chorizo-chickpea-traybake/5d2c7ddd9c6414002b41152d Roasted Salmon with Cri...

Ross and Brand

Just getting back to work now and catching up on what I've missed. The whole Russell Brand and Johnathan Ross thing. Childish - yes. Good entertaining radio - undecided. Worth 3 people losing their jobs over including the woman who made the radio station the biggest in the country - hardly.